An extremely simple kind of cross between a key lime pie and a cherry cheesecake. Perfect for spring or summer because there is no baking required!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- ½ cup whipped cream, or to taste
- 1 Beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add limeade concentrate and sugar and beat until light and fluffy, at least 5 minutes. Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust; refrigerate until chilled, at least 4 hours.
- 2 Top pie with cherry pie filling and whipped cream.
- Calories 495.2
- Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Cholesterol 64.4 mg
- Fat 27.9 g
- Fiber 0.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Sodium 354.6 mg
- Sugar 25.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.