- Published May 13th
- Ready In35m
Easy Pasta Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Pasta Casserole for 5 servings:
- 1 pound pasta
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Easy Pasta Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Easy Pasta Casserole, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Pasta Casserole is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Pasta Casserole within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Easy Pasta Casserole easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and reserve.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 In a large skillet, brown the beef until no longer pink; drain off grease. Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, and tomatoes to beef and simmer for 10 minutes or until warmed through.
- 4 In a 9x13 inch baking dish, pour in beef and tomato mixture and add pasta; mix well. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top.
- 5 Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble; serve immediately.
Per Serving: 752 calories; 30.8 grams of fat; 80.3 grams of carbohydrates; 36.4 grams of protein; 156 milligrams of cholesterol; 1095 milligrams of sodium.