Fastest one pan, oven baked dessert I have ever made! Kids and adults alike will eat this cold or hot – just give ’em a spoon! (Or perhaps a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top too!). White cake mix can be used in place of yellow.
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, with juice
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Pour canned peaches into a 9x13 inch baking pan; make sure juices cover peaches, if not add a small amount of water to just cover fruit. Mix peaches with 1/2 cup of the sugar and sprinkle cinnamon to taste into mixture.
- 3 Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over top of peach mixture. Poke holes into cake mix to allow juice through. Cut stick of margarine into small pats, placing randomly over the top. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar and a light dusting of cinnamon.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the juice mixture is bubbly and the top of the cake mix topping is crusty and golden brown.
- Calories 347.7
- Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Fat 12.5 g
- Fiber 1.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Sodium 373.4 mg
- Sugar 42.4 g