- Published Sep 18th
- Ready In35m
Easy Peanut Butter Bars Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Peanut Butter Bars for 16 servings:
- cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips (optional)
Easy Peanut Butter Bars Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Easy Peanut Butter Bars, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Peanut Butter Bars is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Peanut Butter Bars within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Easy Peanut Butter Bars easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray the bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2 Mix flour, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, milk, egg, vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. Fold chocolate chips into the batter. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 15.5 grams of fat; 36.5 grams of carbohydrates; 5.5 grams of protein; 27 milligrams of cholesterol; 276 milligrams of sodium.