This is a very easy salmon recipe that tastes great with very few ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coarse grain Dijon mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets salmon fillets
- ¼ cup finely chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2 Stir mustard, maple syrup, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Place salmon fillets skin-side down onto the prepared baking sheet and spread mustard mixture on top.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Sprinkle pistachios on top of the salmon. Bake until salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 10 more minutes.
- Calories 337.3
- Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Fat 13.5 g
- Fiber 0.8 g
- Protein 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Sodium 423.2 mg
- Sugar 9.6 g