Cucumbers add crunch to this simple dill potato salad. I have tried other vinegar, but I find that I prefer it with apple cider vinegar.
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 sprigs chopped fresh dill, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cucumber - peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain and allow to steam dry while you prepare the dressing.
- 2 Whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, dill, salt, and pepper. Stir in the cucumber and green onions. Add the warm potatoes to the dressing and toss gently to coat with the dressing. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Calories 150.1
- Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Fat 8.9 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Sodium 70.6 mg
- Sugar 1.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.