The perfect comfort meal to have in your freezer! This easy make-ahead lasagna is made with ravioli which provides a satisfyingly rich and creamy texture. Serve with salad and garlic bread for an easy weeknight or Sunday supper.
- cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups marinara sauce, divided
- 2 (22 ounce) packages frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2 Squeeze thawed spinach between several layers of paper towels to remove as much excess moisture as possible. Transfer spinach to a medium bowl and stir in ricotta cheese, egg, salt, pepper, and garlic powder until well combined.
- 3 Pour 1 cup marinara sauce in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange 1/2 of the ravioli in a single layer over the sauce. Pour 1 cup sauce over the ravioli, then spread ricotta mixture over the sauce and top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining ravioli, remaining sauce, and remaining mozzarella.
- 4 Cover with parchment paper and then cover tightly with foil. Freeze for up to one month.
- 5 When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 6 Place frozen covered lasagna in the preheated oven and bake for 1 1/2 hours. Uncover and bake until golden and bubbly, about 20 more minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Calories 607.7
- Carbohydrate 66.6 g
- Cholesterol 121.3 mg
- Fat 23.3 g
- Fiber 7 g
- Protein 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Sodium 1016.9 mg
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.