Even my kids will eat cauliflower when I make it like this. Roasting cauliflower in the oven makes it crunchy and the mixture of salt, brown sugar, and curry powder adds a slightly sweet flavor.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 ½ teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 2 Combine cauliflower and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a bowl. Mix brown sugar, salt, and curry powder in a small bowl. Taste and adjust until mixture is sweet and salty. Sprinkle over cauliflower and mix well. Spread cauliflower in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- 3 Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Turn cauliflower and roast for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- Calories 132.8
- Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Fat 10.3 g
- Fiber 3.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Sodium 625.3 mg
- Sugar 5.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.