Roasted vegetable lasagna that I’ve made for years.
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 (28 ounce) jars pasta sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2 Arrange zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, and onion wedges on prepared baking sheet. Scatter basil and garlic over vegetables and spray with cooking spray. Season with salt and black pepper.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until vegetables are lightly browned and tender, 10 to 25 minutes.
- 4 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- 5 Bring pasta sauce to a simmer in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Mix mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- 6 Pour about 1/3 cup pasta sauce in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer 3 lasagna noodles over sauce. Spread about of 1/4 the roasted vegetables over noodles and top with about 1/4 the sauce. Sprinkle 1/4 of the mozzarella-Parmesan cheese mixture over the sauce. Repeat layers 3 more times, ending with the cheese.
- 7 Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes. Allow lasagna to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Calories 409.9
- Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Cholesterol 38 mg
- Fat 14.6 g
- Fiber 6.3 g
- Protein 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Sodium 1183.6 mg
- Sugar 17.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.