Try this simple, melt-in-your-mouth, roasted spicy cauliflower, with just a hint of curry. Perfect as a vegan side dish or even as a quick and easy main dish.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound cauliflower florets, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2 Combine olive oil, curry powder, lemon juice, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl. Add cauliflower and toss until well coated. Place in a single layer in the prepared baking sheet.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until golden and crispy, about 25 minutes.
- Calories 124.6
- Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Fat 10.5 g
- Fiber 3.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Sodium 616.6 mg
- Sugar 2.9 g