Easy weeknight shrimp dinner. Serve with your favorite toppings like cilantro, hot sauce, sour cream, and chopped radish.
- 1 cooking spray
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 onions, cut into strips
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package fajita seasoning
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- 2 Mix shrimp and lemon-pepper seasoning together in a bowl.
- 3 Toss onions and bell pepper strips with olive oil and fajita seasoning in a large bowl until thoroughly coated. Arrange shrimp on one side of the prepared pan and vegetables on the other.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 30 minutes.
- 5 Meanwhile, stack tortillas on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a wet paper towel. Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds. Serve with shrimp fajitas.
- Calories 542
- Carbohydrate 73.3 g
- Cholesterol 172.6 mg
- Fat 15 g
- Fiber 6.2 g
- Protein 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3 g
- Sodium 1284.7 mg
- Sugar 6.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.