- Published May 25th
- Ready In45m
Easy Spicy Mexican-American Chicken Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Spicy Mexican-American Chicken for 2 servings:
- 1/2 cup Mexican-style hot sauce (such as Valentina)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, or more to taste
- 4 chicken thighs
Easy Spicy Mexican-American Chicken Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Easy Spicy Mexican-American Chicken, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Spicy Mexican-American Chicken is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Spicy Mexican-American Chicken within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Easy Spicy Mexican-American Chicken easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a small baking dish.
- 2 Mix the hot sauce, paprika, ground cayenne pepper, and brown sugar in a bowl, and stir until the mixture is well combined. Place the chicken thighs in the baking dish, and coat them with a layer of sauce. Cover the dish with foil.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove the foil, and bake until the chicken has cooked through, and the sauce has thickened and started to brown, about 20 more minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 427 calories; 24.7 grams of fat; 11.1 grams of carbohydrates; 39.3 grams of protein; 142 milligrams of cholesterol; 1610 milligrams of sodium.