These strawberry cheesecake truffles are delicious, sweet, and tart with bites of creamy cheesecake filling hidden inside chocolate shells.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- ¾ cup frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 15 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (1.55 ounce) bar white chocolate
- 1 Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in strawberries and jam to incorporate. Stir in whipped topping using a spatula. Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Freeze for 2 hours.
- 2 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 3 Drop tablespoonfuls of cheesecake mixture onto the prepared baking sheet using a spoon or ice cream scoop. Shape each dollop into a ball using your hand; if the mixture is too soft to work with, place in the freezer for a few minutes to harden.
- 4 Place shaped truffles into the freezer until completely frozen, about 2 hours.
- 5 Melt semisweet chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes. Let set to cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- 6 Remove truffles from the freezer and dip into melted chocolate using a fork or spoon, working in small batches. Place onto parchment paper.
- 7 Melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes. Pour carefully into a zip-top bag, cut off 1 corner, and drizzle over truffles. Store truffles in the freezer or refrigerator until ready to serve, at least 15 minutes.
- Calories 195.9
- Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Fat 11.8 g
- Fiber 1.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Sodium 63 mg
- Sugar 18.9 g