No need to order take-out !! Make this quick and easy favorite the whole family will love.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- ½ cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups Minute® White Rice or Minute® Brown Rice, uncooked
- 1 Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- 2 Add vegetables, pineapple with juice and sweet and sour sauce; mix well. Stir in water. Bring to boil.
- 3 Stir in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes or until almost all of the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Calories 472.7
- Carbohydrate 71.3 g
- Cholesterol 66 mg
- Fat 5.9 g
- Fiber 3.2 g
- Protein 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Sodium 498.3 mg
- Sugar 10.6 g