- Published May 9th
- Ready In1h
Easy Tater Tot® Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Tater Tot® Casserole for 8 servings:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (26.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
- 1 pinch dried parsley flakes, or to taste
Easy Tater Tot® Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Easy Tater Tot® Casserole, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Tater Tot® Casserole is about 55 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Tater Tot® Casserole within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Easy Tater Tot® Casserole easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 2 Cook and stir ground beef, onion, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and crumbly, 7 to 10 minutes. Spread beef into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- 3 Stir cream of mushroom soup, potato nuggets, and Cheddar cheese together in a large bowl until potato nuggets are evenly coated in soup and cheese. Spread potato nugget mixture over beef mixture.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle paprika and parsley flakes over the top.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 32.4 grams of fat; 22.8 grams of carbohydrates; 24.3 grams of protein; 82 milligrams of cholesterol; 1077 milligrams of sodium.