- Published May 4th
- Ready In35m
Easy Weeknight Tuna Pot Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Weeknight Tuna Pot Pie for 8 servings:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
Easy Weeknight Tuna Pot Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Easy Weeknight Tuna Pot Pie, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Weeknight Tuna Pot Pie is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Weeknight Tuna Pot Pie within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Easy Weeknight Tuna Pot Pie easily:
- 1 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft and translucent. Mix in the tuna and frozen vegetables, stirring often until the vegetables are heated through, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in the cream of mushroom soup. Pour the tuna mixture into a 9 inch pie dish and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 3 Unroll and separate the crescent rolls. Lay each crescent roll on top of the tuna mixture with the point facing inward, the rolls may overlap slightly. Bake until crescent rolls are golden brown and mixture is bubbly, 11 to 13 minutes. Let the pie sit for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 14.4 grams of fat; 19.3 grams of carbohydrates; 14.1 grams of protein; 26 milligrams of cholesterol; 573 milligrams of sodium.