Published Apr 7th
Prep 5m Cook 10m Additional - Ready In 15m
Servings - Calories 238.8
So easy and great on a cold day. For a heartier soup, you can add cabbage, carrots and chicken.
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons Thai-style seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 Pour chicken stock and water into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- 2 Remove about 1 cup of the boiling liquid and stir in the cornstarch until dissolved. Add back into the pot and season with Thai seasoning and white pepper.
- 3 While the liquid is boiling, start stirring it in one direction quickly. When the liquid is moving in one direction, without you stirring it, pour in the eggs.
- 4 Reduce temperature so liquid is simmering and add ramen noodles (discard flavor packets unless you want extra seasoning. In that case, use as much of the flavor package as you like). Cook until noodles are soft and eggs have cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Calories 238.8
- Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Fat 4.5 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Sodium 1414.1 mg