- Published Jun 28th
- Ready In25m
Egg Salad with a Kick Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Egg Salad with a Kick for 4 servings:
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chinese hot prepared mustard
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 5 pimento-stuffed green olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
Egg Salad with a Kick Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Egg Salad with a Kick, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Egg Salad with a Kick is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Egg Salad with a Kick within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Egg Salad with a Kick easily:
- 1 Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 15minutes. Drain hot water, and run eggs under cold water to chill. Crack shells by rolling on the counter, and peel.
- 2 Place eggs in the container of a food processor, and briefly pulse to chop. Transfer the eggs to a medium bowl, and stir in the mayonnaise, sour cream, Chinese mustard, celery, olives, and relish. Season with paprika, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Taste, and adjust seasoning to your liking.
Per Serving: 90 calories; 4.5 grams of fat; 7.3 grams of carbohydrates; 6 grams of protein; 142 milligrams of cholesterol; 421 milligrams of sodium.