- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In25m
The yummy taste of eggnog in a quick ‘kids out of school for the holidays’ pancake. Serve warm with butter and syrup.
Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes for 4 servings:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup very thick eggnog
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon oil
Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes easily:
- 1 Sift and stir flour, sugar, baking powder, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Whisk eggnog, milk, egg, and oil together in a separate bowl. Pour eggnog mixture into flour mixture and stir until batter is moistened and slightly lumpy.
- 2 Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat, about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Note:
- If you cannot find really really thick eggnog, (I usually have to get this from the Farm Crest Dairy store in my neighborhood) use 2/3 cup eggnog and 1/3 cup milk.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 302 calories; 8.3 grams of fat; 49.1 grams of carbohydrates; 7.9 grams of protein; 68 milligrams of cholesterol; 292 milligrams of sodium.