- Published Dec 24th
- Ready In25m
Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes for 4 servings:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup very thick eggnog
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon oil
Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Eggcellent Eggnog Pancakes easily:
- 1 Sift and stir flour, sugar, baking powder, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Whisk eggnog, milk, egg, and oil together in a separate bowl. Pour eggnog mixture into flour mixture and stir until batter is moistened and slightly lumpy.
- 2 Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat, about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Note:
- If you cannot find really really thick eggnog, (I usually have to get this from the Farm Crest Dairy store in my neighborhood) use 2/3 cup eggnog and 1/3 cup milk.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 302 calories; 8.3 grams of fat; 49.1 grams of carbohydrates; 7.9 grams of protein; 68 milligrams of cholesterol; 292 milligrams of sodium.