Moist and easy to make, this eggnog Bundt® cake tastes best the following day.
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 ¼ cups light eggnog
- ⅓ cup rum
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons light eggnog, or more as needed
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®).
- 2 Mix cake mix, eggnog, rum, oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and nutmeg together in a bowl until blended; batter will be thick.
- 3 Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- 5 Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 15 minutes; loosen and invert onto a plate to continue cooling.
- 6 Combine powdered sugar, eggnog, and nutmeg in a bowl until smooth. Drizzle icing over the top of the cooled cake.
- Calories 306.5
- Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Fat 12.5 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Sodium 272.2 mg
- Sugar 27.9 g