- Published Mar 21st
- Ready In1h 25m
Eggnog Cheesecake III Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Eggnog Cheesecake III for 16 servings:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
Eggnog Cheesecake III Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 25m
To cook Eggnog Cheesecake III, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Eggnog Cheesecake III is about 55 minutes , and you can serve your Eggnog Cheesecake III within 1 hour 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Eggnog Cheesecake III easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2 In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.
- 4 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 5 In a food processor combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and eggnog; process until smooth. Blend in eggs, rum and nutmeg. Pour mixture into cooled crust.
- 6 Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- 7 Reduce heat to 250 and bake for 45 minutes, or until center of cake is barely firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and immediately loosen cake from rim. Let cake cool completely before removing the rim.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 18.9 grams of fat; 22 grams of carbohydrates; 5 grams of protein; 82 milligrams of cholesterol; 187 milligrams of sodium.