- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In1h
Eggnog Thumbprints Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Eggnog Thumbprints for 48 servings:
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
Eggnog Thumbprints Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Eggnog Thumbprints, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Eggnog Thumbprints is about 12 minutes , and you can serve your Eggnog Thumbprints within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Eggnog Thumbprints easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a medium bowl, cream together 3/4 cup butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour and salt; stir into the creamed mixture by hand to form a soft dough. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Make an indention in the center of each cookie using your finger or thumb.
- 3 Bake for 12 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.
- 4 In a small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, and rum. Spoon rounded teaspoonfuls of filling onto cookies. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Let stand until set before storing in an airtight container.
Per Serving: 77 calories; 4 grams of fat; 9.7 grams of carbohydrates; 0.7 gram of protein; 14 milligrams of cholesterol; 41 milligrams of sodium.