- Published Jun 28th
- Ready In25m
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches for 4 servings:
- 1 eggplant, seeded and cut lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 French baguette
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup tapenade (olive spread)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Eggplant and Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven broiler.
- 2 Place the eggplant and red bell pepper on a medium baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper. Broil 5 to 10 minutes, until tender and slightly browned.
- 3 Cut baguette in half lengthwise. Spread bottom half with goat cheese, followed by tapenade. Layer with eggplant and red pepper, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover with top half of baguette. Cut into 4 pieces. Serve hot or cold.
- Watch our video about Cutting Vegetables to help make this recipe easier.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 461 calories; 9.6 grams of fat; 74.7 grams of carbohydrates; 20.3 grams of protein; 13 milligrams of cholesterol; 1018 milligrams of sodium.