- Published May 28th
- Ready In55m
Easy and quick pasta dish!
Eggplant Pasta Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Eggplant Pasta for 8 servings:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 eggplant, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (28 ounce) can plum tomatoes with juice, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
Eggplant Pasta Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Eggplant Pasta, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Eggplant Pasta is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Eggplant Pasta within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Eggplant Pasta easily:
- 1 Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add eggplant; cook, stirring constantly, until eggplant is softened, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and juice; cook until sauce is slightly reduced, about 20 minutes.
- 2 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook rigatoni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 13 minutes. Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- 3 Pour sauce over pasta.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 8.3 grams of fat; 48.8 grams of carbohydrates; 8.9 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 145 milligrams of sodium.