- Published Mar 14th
- Ready In30m
Stir-fried asparagus with hard-boiled eggs. Use only egg whites if you’re watching cholesterol.
Eggy Asparagus Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Eggy Asparagus Salad for 4 servings:
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
Eggy Asparagus Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Eggy Asparagus Salad, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Eggy Asparagus Salad is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Eggy Asparagus Salad within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Eggy Asparagus Salad easily:
- 1 Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in hot oil until fragrant, about 1 minute; add asparagus, season with salt, cover skillet with a lid, and cook, stirring occasionally, until asparagus is tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Let asparagus cool in the skillet.
- 2 Gently stir egg quarters into the cooled asparagus mixture; season with pepper and garnish with lemon slices.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 15.8 grams of fat; 8.5 grams of carbohydrates; 9.2 grams of protein; 212 milligrams of cholesterol; 356 milligrams of sodium.