- Published Oct 9th
- Ready In1h
Elegant Stroganoff Meatballs Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Elegant Stroganoff Meatballs for 12 servings:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 slices day-old white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon wheat-based liquid seasoning (such as Maggi® Seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 1/4 cups water, divided
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, or to taste
- 2 cups sour cream
Elegant Stroganoff Meatballs Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Elegant Stroganoff Meatballs, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Elegant Stroganoff Meatballs is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Elegant Stroganoff Meatballs within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Elegant Stroganoff Meatballs easily:
- 1 Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 Place the beef, bread, egg, liquid seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and seasoned salt in a bowl, and mix well. Using about 2 tablespoons of meat mixture per meatball, form into about 40 meatballs. Place the meatballs onto the prepared baking sheet, and bake for about 15 minutes, until the meatballs are no longer pink.
- 3 Remove the meatballs, place them into a large baking dish with a cover, and set aside. Reduce the oven heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 4 Whisk the cornstarch into 1/4 cup water in a bowl until smooth. Place 2 cups of water, onion, beef bouillon granules, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a boil. Whisk the cornstarch mixture into the hot bouillon mixture, and return to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low, stir in the mushrooms, soup, parsley, and sour cream, and bring back just to a simmer.
- 5 Pour the hot sour cream sauce over the meatballs, cover the baking dish, and bake for about 30 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling and thickened.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 20 grams of fat; 11 grams of carbohydrates; 18.8 grams of protein; 84 milligrams of cholesterol; 810 milligrams of sodium.