- Published Jul 12th
- Ready In45m
Ella’s Microwave Granola Bars Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Ella’s Microwave Granola Bars for 8 servings:
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds, or to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or to taste
Ella’s Microwave Granola Bars Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Ella’s Microwave Granola Bars, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Ella’s Microwave Granola Bars is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Ella’s Microwave Granola Bars within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Ella’s Microwave Granola Bars easily:
- 1 Pour marshmallows into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Stir rice cereal, oats, honey, and butter into marshmallows; microwave until heated through, about 30 seconds more. Stir until well-combined. Stir in cranberries, almonds, and cinnamon.
- 2 Press mixture into a 6-inch square dish and freeze until set, 30 to 60 minutes. Cut into bars.
Per Serving: 130 calories; 4.2 grams of fat; 21.7 grams of carbohydrates; 2.2 grams of protein; 4 milligrams of cholesterol; 45 milligrams of sodium.