Everything seasoning is trending all over the United States. Although it may have made its debut on bagels, it’s such a flavorful, multi-purpose blend and tastes so good on just about “everything,” including deviled eggs.
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon everything bagel seasoning, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon sliced scallion greens
- 1 Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- 2 Slice eggs in half lengthwise and set the whites aside. Place yolks in a mini blender or food processor; pulse several times until finely chopped. Add yogurt, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and sugar and blend until smooth.
- 3 Transfer yolk mixture to pastry bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe filling into the egg whites (or stuff filling into egg whites with a spoon). Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning and garnish with sliced scallions. Chill in the refrigerator until ready serve.
- Calories 39.7
- Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Fat 2.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Sodium 50.2 mg
- Sugar 0.4 g