Save yourself some money and start mixing up your own all-purpose “everything” seasoning. It’s good on bagels, scrambled eggs, hot popcorn, chaffles, mac and cheese, Bloody Marys, cheese balls, bread, buns, etc.
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- 1 Mix together poppy seeds, sesame seeds, dried garlic, dried onion, and salt in a small bowl. Transfer to an airtight jar.
- Calories 22.1
- Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Fat 1.4 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Sodium 321 mg
- Sugar 0.4 g