Chicken leg quarters baked with rice in a creamy broccoli mixture. I dislike most convenience food recipes, but I feel that this one’s a winner, as it’s not only fast but healthy too!
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 1 (4.5 ounce) package instant long grain and wild rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Place chicken quarters in a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake in preheated oven, covered, for 45 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine rice and seasoning packages, water, soup, sour cream, crushed garlic, minced garlic and broccoli. Mix well.
- 4 Remove chicken to a platter and drain oil. Spread rice mixture in the bottom of the baking dish, then arrange chicken on top of rice. Bake uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes, or until wild rice is opened up and liquid is absorbed.
- Calories 628.5
- Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Cholesterol 169.7 mg
- Fat 36.9 g
- Fiber 1.1 g
- Protein 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Sodium 1136.9 mg
- Sugar 1.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.