Sangria isn’t just for summer anymore! Mix together crisp apple cider, aromatic cinnamon, DeKuyper® Triple Sec, and white wine. Top it all off with soda water. The result? A light and delicious fall sangria cocktail you’ll want to share with friends.
- ½ cup DeKuyper® Triple Sec
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry white wine
- 3 cups apple cider
- 2 medium apples, cored and diced
- 2 medium oranges, cut into wedges
- 2 medium lemons, cut into wedges
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Soda water
- 1 Add all ingredients except soda water into a large pitcher and stir to combine.
- 2 Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 3 to 24 hours.
- 3 Pour sangria and fruit into glasses with ice. Top with soda water.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.