- Published Jun 17th
- Ready In50m
Fast and Easy Israeli Tahini Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Fast and Easy Israeli Tahini Cookies for 24 servings:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 14 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup tahini
Fast and Easy Israeli Tahini Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Fast and Easy Israeli Tahini Cookies, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Fast and Easy Israeli Tahini Cookies is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Fast and Easy Israeli Tahini Cookies within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Fast and Easy Israeli Tahini Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 355 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- 2 Mix flour, sugar, and baking powder together in a large bowl; add butter and tahini and mix until dough is crumbly. Roll dough into small balls and press each ball into a flattened cookie shape using your palms. Arrange cookies in the prepared baking sheet and press with a fork.
- 3 Place the baking sheet on the middle rack of the oven and bake until cookies are golden, about 10 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Notes:
- Honey or brown sugar can be used in place of the white sugar.
- Nuts, dried fruit, or vanilla extract can also be added to the batter.
- It is very important to let the cookies cool all the way. They are very fragile when they come out of the oven.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 12.2 grams of fat; 22.5 grams of carbohydrates; 3.4 grams of protein; 18 milligrams of cholesterol; 53 milligrams of sodium.