A Greek-inspired twist on burgers. Great with cole slaw or a kale salad. I devised this recipe when I had a bunch of mint, parsley, and feta cheese on hand.
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 2 Mix ground beef, feta cheese, minced onion, red bell pepper, mint, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl until evenly mixed; shape into 6 patties.
- 3 Cook the burgers until they are beginning to firm, and are hot and slightly pink in the center, 4 to 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Calories 268.1
- Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 77 mg
- Fat 19.5 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Sodium 312.9 mg
- Sugar 0.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.