- Published Aug 11th
- Ready In30m
Feta Cheese with Basil Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Feta Cheese with Basil Salad for 6 servings:
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 (6 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- garlic salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or to taste
Feta Cheese with Basil Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Feta Cheese with Basil Salad, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Feta Cheese with Basil Salad easily:
- 1 Place the walnuts in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
- 2 In a bowl, gently mix the walnuts, tomatoes, basil, green onions, avocado, feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and red bell pepper. Season with garlic salt, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil. Allow to sit about 15 minutes, and toss again just before serving.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 23 grams of fat; 13.5 grams of carbohydrates; 8.1 grams of protein; 25 milligrams of cholesterol; 566 milligrams of sodium.