- Published Aug 11th
- Ready In30m
This salad recipe is perfect for when the garden is in season! It’s quick to make and you can add or delete ingredients as you wish.
Feta Cheese with Basil Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Feta Cheese with Basil Salad for 6 servings:
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 (6 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- garlic salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or to taste
Feta Cheese with Basil Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Feta Cheese with Basil Salad, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Feta Cheese with Basil Salad easily:
- 1 Place the walnuts in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
- 2 In a bowl, gently mix the walnuts, tomatoes, basil, green onions, avocado, feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and red bell pepper. Season with garlic salt, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil. Allow to sit about 15 minutes, and toss again just before serving.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 23 grams of fat; 13.5 grams of carbohydrates; 8.1 grams of protein; 25 milligrams of cholesterol; 566 milligrams of sodium.