- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In1h 35m
Fiesta Pasta Salad with Dill Pickles Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Fiesta Pasta Salad with Dill Pickles:
- 2 cups uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- ⅓ cup minced dill pickles
- ⅓ cup minced celery
- ⅓ cup minced radishes
- ½ cup light creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®), or more to taste
- ⅓ cup shredded aged Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons light Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
Fiesta Pasta Salad with Dill Pickles Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 35m
To cook Fiesta Pasta Salad with Dill Pickles, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Fiesta Pasta Salad with Dill Pickles is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Fiesta Pasta Salad with Dill Pickles within 1 hour 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Fiesta Pasta Salad with Dill Pickles easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook fusilli in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes. Add frozen vegetables; continue cooking until fusilli is tender yet firm to the bite, about 6 minutes more. Drain.
- 2 Soak the fusilli-vegetable mixture in cold water until cool to the touch.
- 3 Meanwhile, mix pickles, celery, and radishes with creamy salad dressing, Cheddar cheese, Thousand Island dressing, relish, and Dijon mustard together in a large bowl. Drain fusilli and vegetables and mix in. Cover and refrigerate, 1 to 8 hours. Sprinkle paprika on top before serving.
Per Serving: 84 calories; 12.9 g of carbohydrate; 5 mg of cholesterol; 2.6 g of fat; 1.3 g of fiber; 3.1 g of protein; 1 g of saturatedFat; 178 mg of sodium; 2 g of sugar;