- Published Mar 23rd
- Ready In35m
Figs and Toasted Almonds Brie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Figs and Toasted Almonds Brie for 12 servings:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 fresh figs, stemmed and quartered
- 1 (14 ounce) round 4 1/4-inch diameter round Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Figs and Toasted Almonds Brie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Figs and Toasted Almonds Brie, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Figs and Toasted Almonds Brie is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Figs and Toasted Almonds Brie within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Figs and Toasted Almonds Brie easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 C).
- 2 Heat brown sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved. Add figs and vanilla, and cook until softened, about 10 minutes. Stir in almonds and vanilla. Place brie wheel in a baking dish, and pour fig mixture over the top.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until softened but not melted. Serve with water crackers.
Per Serving: 187 calories; 12.3 grams of fat; 12.1 grams of carbohydrates; 8.3 grams of protein; 33 milligrams of cholesterol; 211 milligrams of sodium.