- Published Mar 6th
Figs Stuffed with Almonds and Chips Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Figs Stuffed with Almonds and Chips for 6 servings:
- 6 fresh figs
- 2 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1/2 fluid ounce orange liqueur
Figs Stuffed with Almonds and Chips Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Figs Stuffed with Almonds and Chips easily:
- 1 Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Cut each fig in half. (If you cannot find fresh figs and would like to use dried figs, cut a little opening in the top of the fig and make a pocket for the stuffing.)
- 3 In a small mixing bowl, combine chocolate chips, almonds, and wine. Spoon about 2 teaspoons of the stuffing mixture into each fig half.
- 4 Bake on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 100 calories; 3.6 grams of fat; 16.5 grams of carbohydrates; 1.6 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 2 milligrams of sodium.