- Published Jun 20th
Finger Sandwich Butter Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Finger Sandwich Butter Cookies for 24 servings:
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 eggs
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 30 drops red food coloring
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
Finger Sandwich Butter Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Finger Sandwich Butter Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- 2 Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla and food coloring of your choice. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- 3 Place dough in a pastry bag fitted with a number 4-S tip (the S means 'star'), and pipe out in 2 inch bars on greased baking pan. (Can also be piped into rosettes or other shapes)
- 4 Bake for about 5 to 7 minutes. Put baked cookies together with jam, frosting or melted chocolate.
Per Serving: 211 calories; 12 grams of fat; 23.4 grams of carbohydrates; 2.5 grams of protein; 42 milligrams of cholesterol; 112 milligrams of sodium.