Simply season cod steaks with vegetable oil and Dijon mustard, brown them in a pan, and finish them in the oven, for a simple, foolproof fish dinner.
- 4 thick cod steaks (or other firm white fish)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 teaspoons Maille® Dijon Originale mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat parsley
- 1 Trim fish, then season on both sides. Heat oil in a pan (which can be transferred to the oven.) Fry steaks on one side until crisp underneath. Using a pastry brush, paint Maille® Dijon Originale mustard over the top side of the cod.
- 2 Place in a pre-heated oven at 400 degrees F for around 5 minutes, depending on thickness.
- 3 Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
- Calories 209.3
- Carbohydrate 1 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Fat 8.4 g
- Protein 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Sodium 242.7 mg