This is a quick way to get the dinner on the table. Serve the fish over rice.
- 1 serving olive oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets mahi mahi fillets
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a large sheet pan with cooking spray.
- 2 Mix green beans, olive oil, and seasoned salt together in a large bowl. Coat thoroughly. Place on one quarter of the sheet pan.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- 4 While beans are baking, pat mahi mahi dry with a paper towel. Combine butter, lemon juice, and garlic in a small mixing bowl.
- 5 Toss green beans. Spray the empty side of the pan. Add tomatoes and onion; toss well. Place mahi mahi on top and brush with the lemon-garlic mixture. Season fish and tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- 6 Continue baking until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 25 minutes.
- Calories 226.3
- Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.3 mg
- Fat 10.2 g
- Fiber 3.7 g
- Protein 23 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Sodium 694.2 mg
- Sugar 2.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.