- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In30m
Florentine Eggs Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Florentine Eggs:
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sliced onion, or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- ½ cup fresh spinach, or to taste
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Florentine Eggs Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Florentine Eggs, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Florentine Eggs is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Florentine Eggs within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Florentine Eggs easily:
- 1 Beat eggs, milk, and a pinch of salt together in a bowl.
- 2 Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic until onion is softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Add mushrooms, spinach, and cherry tomatoes; cook and stir until spinach is wilted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3 Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture and cook until eggs are still soft and halfway cooked, 2 to 3 minutes. Add mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese to egg mixture; cook until eggs are set and cheeses are melted, 3 to 4 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving: 455 calories; 5.5 g of carbohydrate; 568 mg of cholesterol; 38.1 g of fat; 0.9 g of fiber; 24.2 g of protein; 9.2 g of saturatedFat; 344 mg of sodium; 2 g of sugar;