So decadent yet so simple, you’ll be saying ‘flour who!?’ when you let this sweet lava flow.
- 8 ounces 70% bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 12 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Adjust a rack to the middle of the oven. Butter six 4-ounce ramekins.
- 2 Put the chocolate and butter in a metal or glass bowl over barely simmering water. Stir occasionally until melted. Remove from the heat.
- 3 Place the eggs, sugar, and salt in the bowl of a mixer. Whip at medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low and add the chocolate; mix until combined. Spoon into the prepared ramekins and place on a baking sheet.
- 4 Bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges are set but the center is underdone. Let cool 3 minutes before serving.
- Calories 524.5
- Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Cholesterol 186.7 mg
- Fat 38.9 g
- Fiber 2.9 g
- Protein 7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Sodium 100.1 mg
- Sugar 33.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.