These fluffy gluten-free pancakes have a hint of cinnamon and vanilla for extra flavor. This recipe makes about 5 large pancakes or 8 smaller (2-inch) pancakes. Serve them with your favorite syrup and fresh fruit.
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ½ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup cold milk, or more as needed
- 1 Combine gluten-free flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl; mix well.
- 2 Mix egg, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract together in a second bowl until well combined. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture with a wooden spoon until a lumpy batter forms. Pour in milk and mix until a smooth batter forms. Set batter aside to thicken, 5 to 10 minutes. Add more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, if batter is too thick.
- 3 Heat oil in a griddle over medium-low heat. Drop 1 to 2 heaped tablespoonfuls onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Calories 90.4
- Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Fat 3.2 g
- Fiber 1.8 g
- Protein 3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Sodium 190.9 mg
- Sugar 1.4 g