Creamy mascarpone mixed with lots of herbs is served on Garlic Parmesan Pretzel Crisps® and topped with a blend of grated cheese and more fresh herbs.
- ¼ cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoons mixed fresh herbs (such as parsley, oregano, thyme, savory, rosemary), divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Havarti cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 16 Garlic Parmesan Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®
- 1 In a small bowl mix together mascarpone, one tablespoon herbs and pepper till well blended. Combine the Cheddar, Havarti and Parmesan in a separate bowl. Top Pretzel Crisps® with a dollop of mascarpone mixture and then sprinkle with cheese blend and remaining herbs.
- Calories 36.9
- Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Fat 2.6 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Sodium 66.7 mg
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.