You only need 4 ingredients to make this simple cake without eggs or dairy.
- 1.75 cups self-rising flour
- 0.75 cup vanilla-infused sugar
- 0.33 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup carbonated water
- frosting of your choice (optional)
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8 x 8-inch baking dish
- 2 Whisk together flour and sugar in a large bowl. Pour in oil and half of the carbonated water. Mix well ensuring the batter is smooth and lump free. Pour in the remaining carbonated water. Stir to thoroughly combine.
- 3 Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- 5 Frost with your choice of frosting if you like.
- Calories 221 kcal
- Carbohydrate 35 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 2 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Sodium 310 mg
- Fat 8 g