- Published Sep 7th
- Ready In35m
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Frankenburgers for 2 servings:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 4 1/2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Frankenburgers Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Frankenburgers, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Frankenburgers is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Frankenburgers within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Frankenburgers easily:
- 1 Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir diced red bell pepper, red onion, and garlic in the hot oil until soft, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 2 Combine the bell pepper mixture, black beans, mustard, flour, chili powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a food processor; blend until the beans are completely mashed.
- 3 Form the mixture into 2 patties.
- 4 Cook the patties in a skillet over medium heat until heated through, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Per Serving: 413 calories; 7.2 grams of fat; 67.5 grams of carbohydrates; 22.6 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 153 milligrams of sodium.