- Published May 26th
- Ready In35m
French Onion-Breaded Baked Chicken Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious French Onion-Breaded Baked Chicken for 4 servings:
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry French onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste (optional)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
French Onion-Breaded Baked Chicken Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook French Onion-Breaded Baked Chicken, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this French Onion-Breaded Baked Chicken is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your French Onion-Breaded Baked Chicken within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook French Onion-Breaded Baked Chicken easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2 Mix bread crumbs and dry soup mix together in a bowl.
- 3 Mix mayonnaise and garlic paste together in a separate bowl. Microwave on high to thin out consistency, 20 to 30 seconds.
- 4 Brush chicken breasts with the mayonnaise mixture. Cover with the crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet.
- 5 Bake on the middle rack of the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Per Serving: 391 calories; 18.8 grams of fat; 24.4 grams of carbohydrates; 27.8 grams of protein; 72 milligrams of cholesterol; 1104 milligrams of sodium.