A lovely and refreshing pie for the summer.
- 3 egg whites
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- ½ cup toasted and sliced almonds
- 5 fresh peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- ¼ cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beating until very stiff and glossy. Fold in toasted coconut and almonds. Spoon into a 9 inch pie plate to form a shell.
- 2 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees) for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool.
- 3 Fill with sliced peaches. Top with whipped cream and toasted coconut. Chill until ready to serve.
- Calories 249.8
- Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Fat 13.3 g
- Fiber 2.2 g
- Protein 4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Sodium 61.9 mg
- Sugar 27.2 g