We look forward to peach season every year just so we can have this dessert. Make sure to use sweet, ripe peaches. You could also substitute other fruits such as raspberries or strawberries, but I think fresh peaches are the best.
- 16 whole graham crackers, crushed
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup white sugar
- 4 ½ cups miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 pint heavy cream
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 6 large fresh peaches - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 1/2 cup sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix until evenly moistened, reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture for the topping. Press the remaining mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 2 Heat marshmallows and milk in a large saucepan over low heat and stir until the marshmallows are completely melted. Remove from heat and cool.
- 3 Whip cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form. Beat in 1/3 cup sugar until the cream forms stiff peaks. Fold the whipped cream into the cooled marshmallow mixture.
- 4 Spread 1/2 the cream mixture over the crust, arrange the peaches on top of the cream, then spread the remaining cream mixture over the peaches. Sprinkle the reserved crumb mixture over the cream. Refrigerate until serving.
- Calories 365.9
- Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.2 mg
- Fat 22.5 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Sodium 190.3 mg
- Sugar 27.8 g