- Published Sep 28th
- Ready In30m
Fried Cinnamon Strips Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Fried Cinnamon Strips for 36 servings:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups oil for frying
Fried Cinnamon Strips Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Fried Cinnamon Strips, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Fried Cinnamon Strips is about 1 minute , and you can serve your Fried Cinnamon Strips within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Fried Cinnamon Strips easily:
- 1 Combine sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal and toss to mix.
- 2 Heat oil in deep-fryer or deep skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Fry 4 or 5 tortilla strips for 30 seconds on a side, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- 3 While still warm, place fried tortillas in bag and shake to coat with sugar mixture. Serve at once or store in an airtight container.
- Editor's Note
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount may vary depending on cook time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 82 calories; 2.8 grams of fat; 13.2 grams of carbohydrates; 1.2 gram of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 65 milligrams of sodium.